
Good evening. This is Sir Fluffington von Fluffix, writing for your perusal and stimulation. The topic I wish to discuss on this occasion is one of particular import in our current social clime. Let's talk about getting drunk.
Now, I'm a kitty that likes to partake on occasion. And yes, sometimes I do enjoy pushing the limit of good reason, even sanity. I feel like I can be frank with you. I like to get really plastered. And what's even more fun is getting wasted with some hot teenage girls. Sugary, skanky babes with something to prove. Does the kitty want his tummy rubbed? Meow Meow! That means yes.
But, my baser instincts can lead to bothersome consequences on occasion. Sometimes, I just want to curl up on top of Mr. Kritikos' printer and take a nap, but the girls won't be satiated. "Come down to the barroom and take a shot with us!" they clamor. "We want to do shots off your tail!" It can be a bit overwhelming, night after night.
So, I'd like to take the opportunity in this forum to remind all you limber ladies that read this blog that I am just a cat. I can't hold my liquor very well. We can go out and get smashed tonight, and whatever happens, happens. But tomorrow night, I'm staying in. Don't pester me. I won't return your call. Please don't think I'm trying to be rude. Just distinguished.

2 comments:
I agree, Fluffy. I agree with you.
Yes indeed, in some moments I can say that I agree with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is even now a suspect as you did in the downgrade publication of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=diskeeper 2008 propremier 12.0.758 ?
I noticed the axiom you have not used. Or you functioning the pitch-dark methods of helping of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg
Post a Comment